Friday, October 22, 2010

It's Friday

I finally decided to jump on the blog bandwagon probably a decade or more after everyone else stopped caring :)  I'm at work, I should probably be doing work, but it's almost 3:30 and my motivation is shot.

So what have I been doing? Trying to win this contest (I'm "Hello - Clean edit" by DJ FM)...
http://www.reverbnation.com/heineken?artist_id=101154

...and ogling this amazing 2002 Civic Si...
http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/features/htup_0707_2002_honda_civic_si/index.html


Oh, and since it's Friday...here's a song I wrote about it called "Friday"!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELlpMDgX9E8

That's all...until next time...
J

2 comments:

  1. i have yet to jump back into the music scene. i think i am afraid to get to close for fear of what it used to be like for me. so my life is completely different now as a result. its better now but i still have this nagging urge to write the dopest ass dnb track and get my studio up and running. maybe if any money ever came my way i would. thanks for the follow. i am looking forward to seeing more blogs from ya. peace man..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust me man, I understand. Producing music, among other things, is one of the main ways I'm able to keep my mind focused the *right* way. It's when I'm out and about that I get into trouble. I have to be *very* careful anytime I do have a gig. So far, so good. Just glad to have a network of friends, the love of a good woman and family to get me through.

    ReplyDelete